We are recruiting One Planet Business Schools – schools who are showing a deep commitment and ambition to embedding sustainability and responsibility into the teaching, research and practice of business.
We are inclusive and we are not seeking academic prestige. We believe that a sustainable business education should (and needs to be) accessible, affordable and relevant to all. Our first group of One Planet Business Schools include a well-established triple-certified top-tier business school and a young business school less than five years old. Whilst at different points in their journey, both share a deep commitment and ambition for sustainable business education, they are progressive and innovative in their approach and international in their outlook.
To become a One Planet Business School, a school must commit to aligning itself and at least one of its Masters programmes to our One Planet Business Education Framework, submitting the latter to peer review by a mixed panel of OPEN Fellows – academics, NGO experts and business practitioners – to ensure a robust, authentic and innovative approach is being taken.
By becoming a One Planet Business School, you will benefit by:
- Becoming a member of OPEN, including voting rights and the right to stand for election to the Board
- Use of One Planet Business School and OPEN Approved Programme brands, providing external recognition of your commitment to sustainable business education
- Exclusive rights on One Planet Business, our unique social collaboration platform, enabling you to:
- create and lead innovation challenges that engage faculty and/or students to collaborate with entrepreneurs, businesses and NGOs in an action-oriented learning environment to respond to real-life sustainability challenges with business solutions;
- generate added-value opportunities for your corporate partners, e.g. sponsorship/co-design on innovation challenges;
- promote your faculty’s leadership in business disciplines, industry sectors, emerging issues or SDGs;
- promote your school to a global community of life-long learners, change agents, entrepreneurs, business executives and others engaged in the sustainable business agenda – providing a new marketing channel to reach a targeted audience of potential students;
- Invitations to (and the option to host) exclusive events and activities across the OPEN community of One Planet Business Schools and OPEN Fellows
For a confidential, no-obligation discussion about becoming a One Planet Business School, please contact our CEO Tony Cooke at email@example.com.
If you wish to nominate a business school to become a One Planet Business School, then please complete a nomination form here.