Notice of an event being organised by Dr Isabel Rimanoczy, Convenor of the UN PRME Working Group on Sustainability Mindset and OPEN Strategic Advisor.
Taking place at Kennesaw State University in Montepulciano, Italy, this unusual conference is being designed as a learning lab will provide a small group, intensely interactive space, conducive to reflective activities, profound dialogues and professional exchange with colleagues from diverse geographies and contexts.
In an exceptional natural setting – the Fortessa of Montepulciano, professors familiar with the sustainability mindset will:
- Share their experience and pedagogical approaches.
- Learn from peers in different contexts and geographies.
- Develop new techniques and explore new tools and exercises.
- Present recent, current or future research.
- Experience Tuscany’s nature as part of our Learning Lab.
- Network in a unique setting conducive to dialogue.
There is a call for paper submissions by 20th April 2018 on innovative pedagogies for developing a sustainability mindset.
- Participants are invited to submit a proposal for a session featuring activities, instruments or innovative pedagogic approaches to develop aspects of the sustainability mindset with students.
- Priority will be given to interactive and experiential sessions.
- Sessions can be between 60 to 90 min maximum. Consult for options of using outdoor spaces.
- Certificates of participation will be provided.
- Format: Proposals need to be submitted following APA formatting, and include a 500 word description of the session, indicating context and learning outcomes, in addition to the outline of the design for the session.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register here.